We're looking for a junior software engineer who can also help us with Q/A. The role will combine both the testing of Concepts’ new features on new devices, and technical troubleshooting of customer issues. There will also be the opportunity to help with build + test automation.
Concepts is developed across three platforms - iOS, Android and Windows - and is coded using C++, Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin and C#. This is a great chance to grow your skills in a fast paced, modern software company. If you are prepared to dive in and help where it's needed, plus learn a wide range of new technologies with the potential for new challenges every day, this is a role for you.
Collaborate closely with other team members to:
- Test, debug and problem solve technical issues
- Ensure user interface and user experience quality across all our supported platforms.
Our team is distributed and the majority of the team works from home (or van or Airbnb). Our Q/A and product managers are based in Finland, so our preference is for candidates based there to simplify logistics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. You'll need to be a confident communicator, happy to work daily on Slack / Github to report progress and collaborate on issues with other team members.
- An eye for detail. Quality matters to us and we care about the details at the pixel (or floating point) level.
- Experience coding in one or more of the following languages: C++, Swift, Kotlin or C#.
- Experience with Android, Windows 10 or iOS.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision in a collaborative work environment.